The Global Training Initiative offers various online options for international interaction and intercultural learning for our campus community and global partners. Complement your teaching or learning goals with our online workshops and courses.
- Stand-alone e-learning modules as course components for NC State University faculty
- Single workshops and discussion facilitation
- Week-long training programs and skills development
- Semester-long virtual exchange facilitation among global partners
- Custom e-learning solutions
- Global Skills and Cultural Competence
- World Cultures
- Global Leadership
- Academic Poster Presentation
- Global Entrepreneurship
- U.S. American Higher Education
- Technical Writing
- Interfaith Engagement
GTI and NC State University utilize a number of e-learning platforms and channels for our training and development programs. Prices for our online content depend upon the customization of the content as well as the level of interactive facilitation. Research suggests that a combination of asynchronous content and synchronous facilitation leads to the best e-learning outcomes. Fill out the inquiry form below to learn.