Global Educator Training
The Global Training Initiative (GTI) at NC State University offers professional development training on a variety of topics for educators who teach a wide range of subjects. Our training has reached more than 1,000 teachers, professors, and administrators from around the world in the last five years.
English Language Training Certificate
The GTI partners with the Fulbright Program in countries around the globe to offer various teacher training and faculty development programs.
- Fulbright Junior Faculty Development Program: TEFL/Linguistics for faculty from Lebanon
- Fulbright Junior Faculty Development Program: Computer Science for faculty from Egypt
- Online training for technical and vocational education instructors from Colombia
- Innovation in Technical/Vocational Education for teachers from Argentina
- STEM Education for primary and secondary school teachers in Colombia