The DCC co-curricular certificate program includes three workshops designed to provide a theoretical framework for understanding culture, cultural dimensions, and cultural competency. The program also introduces cultural skills that are immediately applicable to experiences on and off campus.
Requirements for Completion
In order to successfully complete the certificate program, students must complete all of the following:
- Attend Foundations for Developing Cultural Competence (Part 1)
- Attend Developing Cultural Knowledge (Part 2)
- Attend Honing Cultural Skills (Part 3)
- Complete an elective of your choice where you attend a cultural activity and complete a reflection
- Certificate Program Assessment
GTI is offering all three parts of the DCC Workshop Series in sequence on Monday, May 13 on Centennial Campus.
TBD: August 16 Full Day Workshop
Fall 2019 workshop dates will be determined soon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to add your name to the watchlist.