The DCC co-curricular certificate program includes three workshops designed to provide a theoretical framework for understanding culture, cultural dimensions, and cultural competency. The program also introduces cultural skills that are immediately applicable to experiences on and off campus.
Requirements for Completion
In order to successfully complete the certificate program, students must complete all of the following:
- Attend Foundations for Developing Cultural Competence (Part 1)
- Attend Developing Cultural Knowledge (Part 2)
- Attend Honing Cultural Skills (Part 3)
- Complete an elective of your choice where you attend a cultural activity and complete a reflection
- Certificate Program Assessment
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an information session for your group.