The GTI team brings together decades of intercultural training and experience. We develop customized training programs utilizing teaching faculty and top administrators from NC State and neighboring schools, as well as state and federal government agencies, and successful industry leaders and consultants. By tapping into NC State’s global networks, the GTI harnesses the university’s resources to provide cross-cultural training and professional development programs.
Certified Training Center
The GTI and NC State University is certified by China’s State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) as an official training center. Please contact us if you are interested in developing a custom training program for your group.
Previous Training Topics
- Banking and Finance Leadership Training
- Drug Safety and Pharmaceuticals
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Food Safety and Inspections
- Higher Education Administration
- Medical Emergency Management
- Public Administration and the Nonprofit Sector
- Teacher Training and Workforce Development
- Strategic Visioning for Nonprofit Leaders
- Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment
The GTI also develops custom short-term training programs for groups of overseas and local professionals. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in having us develop a program for your organization.