This program is for the technology and/or business student who wants to learn how to take an idea and build a business around it. Whether you already have the idea or are just beginning to think about ideas that could become a start-up, this program will give you the framework and training to develop a business plan based on data-driven research. By the end of the program, you will have a business plan mapped out to make decisions about the next steps in the creation of your business. You will also get a chance to practice and be coached in pitching your idea.
- learn from world-class faculty whose teaching is based on the latest research on entrepreneurship, real-world success at developing and leading successful start-ups, extensive experience teaching and implementing these concepts globally
- interact with American business and technical entrepreneurship students
- pitch ideas to American business leaders and serial entrepreneurs
- stay in housing near the state-of-the-art Hunt library
- participate in social, cultural, and service learning activities
- earn a certificate upon completion
I feel like a different person. I have learned to be more confident because I have met a lot of people who are helping us to create a new business, pushing us to become better people, to become leaders in our country.Karla Campos, UNITEC Honduras